Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics 50+ Lotion (250ml)
- Multi-resistant (water, sand and perspiration). With Mexoplex, Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high broad spectrum sun protection available against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains Thermal Spring Water.
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays.
- Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world.
- The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists.
- The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- No parabens
- No fragrance
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare range
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Suitable from 6 months old