LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS DERMO PEDIATRICS 50+ BABY LOTION (50ML)
Specifically formulated for children’s delicate skin from 6 months old. Extremely water resistant, non-greasy. Specifically formulated for even the most sensitive baby skin. Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection. Suitable for use on face & body. Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays [PPD 39] thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and protect. Formula based on a combination of mineral filters and mexoplex filtering system. Contains Thermal Spring Water. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection. 9/10 of UK dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
Benefits & Features
- Optimal UV protection wtih photostable filtering system for babies 6 months + in the event of indirect sun exposure, with more than the minimum UVA protection recommended by EU standards.
- Soft & Comfortable texture-enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and soothe skin while reinforcing its protective barrier.
- Tested under dermatalogical and paediatric control.
- Non-comedogenic-does not clog pores.
- No perfume or parabens.
- Suitable for sensitive skin & Nickel controlled-developed for people who are sensitive to nickel.
How to apply
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Precautions: Overexposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
- Protect your babies and children from the sun by keeping them well covered, including covering them with a hat, t-shirt, umbrella and sunglasses.
AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • SYNTHETIC WAX • DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • DISODIUM EDTA • GLYCERYL STEARATE • HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE • PALMITIC ACID • PEG-100 STEARATE • PEG-8 LAURATE • STEARIC ACID • TOCOPHEROL • TRIETHANOLAMINE (F.I.L. C168811/1).