Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics 50+ Baby Lotion (50ml)
- Specifically formulated for even the most sensitive baby skin.
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection.
- Optimal UV protection with photostable filtering system for babies 6 months + in the event of indirect sun exposure, with more than the minimum UVA protection recommended by EU standards.
- Soft & Comfortable texture-enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and soothe skin while reinforcing its protective barrier.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Precautions: Overexposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection
- Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
- Non-comedogenic-does not clog pores.
- No perfume or parabens.
- Suitable for sensitive skin & Nickel controlled-developed for people who are sensitive to nickel.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
- Protect your babies and children from the sun by keeping them well covered, including covering them with a hat, t-shirt, umbrella and sunglasses.