HYABAK 0.15% EYE DROPS (10ML)
Provides rapid relief from sore, gritty or burning dry eyes. Will help combat tired, dry eyes caused by computer use, air conditioning and pollution. Preservative Free and suitable for use with all types of contact lenses
How to use:
- Instill one drop in each eye during the day as often as necessary.
- In contact lens-wearers: a drop on each lens when putting on and removing them, and also as often as necessary during the day.
- Some precautions are essential to ensure effective use of the product:
- Wash hands thoroughly before applying.
- Avoid contact between the tip of the bottle and the eye or eyelids. Instill one drop of HYABAK in the conjunctival sac, while gently lightly pulling the lower lid down and looking up. The time to release of a drop is longer than with a traditional bottle. Close the bottle after every use. When putting on contact lenses: instill a drop of HYABAK in the lens concavity.
- Once opened, discard and unused solution after 3 months
- Can be used as often as required
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- A minimum interval of 10 minutes should be left between applications of two different eye products.
Sodium hyaluronate… 0.15g, Sodium chloride, actinoquinol, trometamol, hydrochloric acid, water for injections