Hibiscrub Cutaneous Solution (5L)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%
- For use at home and is a proven antiseptic, antibacterial and disinfectant.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is an antimicrobal effective against many kinds of bacteria, yeasts, viruses and fungi, including MRSA.
- It binds effectively to the skin during washing, forming a protective layer that is active against bacteria for up to six hours after application.
- Used in hospitals for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, hand washing on the ward and pre-operative and post-operative skin antisepsis.
- It is often recommended that outpatients use it at home as part of their post-operative care regime.
- Even though it is hospital-strength, Hibiscrub Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser can be bought for use at home.
- It can be used as an antiseptic hand wash and as a full body wash to keep the skin free from harmful bacteria and help fight against infection.
- Hibiscrub can be applied undiluted in the shower, much like a shower gel, or added to the water of a bath.
- Care should be taken to avoid contact with the eyes and ears.
- Hibiscrub is safe to use on your whole body, including your hair and face.
- Special care should always be taken to avoid contact with delicate areas such as the eyes and ears.
- It is for external use only and should not be used inside the body.