In 2-3 days you will already start to see a difference – it will help to regulate the pH balance which effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge, restricts growth of bad bacteria and supports good bacteria (lactobacillus). It’s easy to use, with our handy and hygienic squeeze tubes.
- Canesbalance treatments contain lactic acid, which effectively neutralises the unpleasant odour and restores the normal pH of the vagina.
- They also contains glycogen, which provides nutrients to lactic acid bacteria and supports their growth.
- They combat unpleasant odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort and restores pH to a normal level.
- With normal pH and nutrients, the protective lactic acid bacteria grow and the natural vaginal balance is restored; abnormal discharge and discomfort are effectively relieved.
- The treatment is delivered in either easy-to-use pre-filled applicators or standard vaginal pessaries.
- Clinical trials have shown that Canesbalance formulations are both well tolerated and effective.
Canesbalance Gel Directions:
- For effective relief from the symptoms of BV such as unpleasant odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort use 1 tube daily for 7 days.
- Canesbalance Gel comes in hygienic single use tube applicators.
- Twist off the end tab, sit or lie in a comfortable position and gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- Gently squeeze the applicator to release the contents.
- Remove the tube, still squeezing, and discard.
- It is best to use Canesbalance at bedtime.
- It may be helpful to wear a panty liner as it is common to notice slight leakage.
- This does not mean the treatment has not worked.
Canesbalance Pessary Directions:
- Use 1 pessary daily for 7 days.
- Remove packaging and Insert one pessary into the vagina preferably at night
- relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge by restoring pH balance
- inhibits the growth of bad bacteria
- supports good bacteria (Lactobacillus) to restore the natural environment.
- Canesbalance can be used during pregnancy and during menstruation.
- However, you should see your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy.
- Canesbalance may cause some stinging.
- This is only temporary and should ease over time. If you are concerned seek medical advice.