BROLENE 0.1% EYE DROPS (10ML)
Brolene can be bought in the pharmacy without a prescription
- Drop one or two drops into the affected eye(s) four times daily
- 0.1% Dibrompropamide Isetionate, an antiseptic to kill bacteria associated with eye and eyelid infections.
- Brolene Eye Drops contains benzalkonium chloride.
- This may cause your eyes to become irritated.
- You should avoid contact of the drops with soft lenses.
- You should remove contact lenses prior to using the drops and wait at least 15 minutes before you put your contact lenses back in.
- You might notice a change in colour of your contact lenses.