BLEPHASOL EYELID HYGEINE LOTION (100ML)
- For the daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids
- Alcohol and fragrance free
- Can be used daily
- BLEPHASOL is recommended for the daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids, particularly the edge of the eyelids between the eyelashes and surface of the eye.
- BLEPHASOL does not contain alcohol, detergents or preservatives. It has an oil and water mix to gently remove dirt, tears, dried mucous and make-up from eyelids and the base of eyelashes, without irritating the eyes or damaging the skin.
How to use
- Use twice daily
- Carefully apply an absorbent Blephasol impregnated pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes, keeping you eye closed.
- Gently massage the eyelids with small circular movements in order to remove all debris and express the contents of the tarsal glands.
- Lightly stretch the eyelids, then gently rub the inner edge of the eyelids with a clean absorbent bad or cotton bud impregnated with Blephasol to remove any impurities lodged at the base of the eyelashes.
- Repeat each step for the other eye using a clean absorbent pad.
Aqua, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl glycine, Poloxamer 184, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium phosphate.