ALCODIGITAL AL2500 BREATHALYSER
The AlcoDigital AL2500 Breathalyser is our entry level breathalyser designed for personal use. It has an upgraded sensor module and most importantly, the optional use of a mouthpiece to ensure a proper sample of breath for a more accurate result.
- It is simple and easy to use and its one button system makes it easy to operate the breathalyser; just press the button when you wish to perform a breath test, then blow when it instructs you to do so.
- Results are clear and easy to understand and are shown in %BAC. The English and Welsh drink drive limit is 0.08% BAC and the Scottish drink drive limit is 0.05% BAC.
- Small, light weight and compact – small enough to easily carry in your pocket. The AL2500 uses a tiny semi-conductor breathalyser sensor, allowing for its small and elegant design.
Small and compact design
- The AL2500 breathalyser is one of the smallest on the market and its compact size makes it easy to carry for everyday use. Alternatively, keep it in the glove box of your car so it’s where you need it, when you need it.
Semi Conductor Sensor
- This semi conductor breathalyser sensor measures your alcohol level in %BAC.
- Alcohol in your breath produces an electrical charge on the sensor which is converted into the %BAC reading on the breathalyser screen.
- To get the most accurate reading, you must wait at least 20 minutes after consuming any alcohol, food or smoking to conduct a breathalyser test.
- This will also help with the longevity of the unit.
Approvals – (what do these mean?)
- CE approval
- DOT Alcohol Screening Devices approval
- FDA approval
- RoHS compliant
- Mouthpieces provide additional accuracy by directing the breath into the alcohol testing device.
- The AL2500 breathalyser is supplied with three spare mouthpieces, which are re-usable and can be washed in hot water.
- If you want to share the breathalyser with more than three of your friends or family, then you can use a plastic straw in addition to a mouthpiece.
- If you forget your mouthpiece don’t worry! You can blow directly into the sample port and the breathalyser will still produce a reading – just be aware this may not be as accurate as when using a mouthpiece.
- Batteries included
- Auto power off