Compression Stockings – Class 1 (14-17mmHg) – Activa
Activa latex free, medically approved, graduated support stockings combine the ultra-fine nylon filaments of Tactel Micro with the smooth stretch of Lycra Soft.
These stockings do not have a silicone strip to help them stay in position and the manufacturer recommends the use of a suspender belt (with thigh length only) for more active users to help keep them in position.
Excellent drying properties make Activa support stockings and tights the ultimate in easy care. The hosiery is available in Classes 1, 2 and 3, in a variety of colours and styles.
UK Compression Class 1 14-17 mmHg
- Easy Handling
- Comfortable support
- Award winning hosiery
- 14-17mmHg Graduated Compression
- Truly classic style with ultimate comfort in mind – The latest knitting technology produces an almost seamless transition between toe, heel and welt, reducing friction and improving comfort.
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions – Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- High quality low price – the knock out blow – A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommended by medical health professionals across the UK. Who wouldn’t give them a try?
Please refer to sizing chart to help you choose the correct size.
- A,B,C,D measurements required for thigh length stockings and tights
- A,B,C measurements required for below knee stockings